Monday, October 13, 2008

I am Hans, und this is Franz... we are here to PUMP YOU UP

So, yeah. I've switched to a 6-day workout plan, and have now completed two weeks. I'm still tweaking it, but in two weeks, I've gained 3 pounds, and as I get the plan optimized more, I hope to have that number up further.

My goal weight right now is 160. I have 13 pounds to go to get that weight. And, just for fun...

I have a second goal weight, my 'if it's even physically possible' weight. That is 175. I don't know if I can weigh that much, nor do I know if I could possibly keep it on.

So. If I manage to gain 28 pounds by the time I graduate college, and keep it on for at least two weeks. I'll do something crazy. I'm not sure what, I'm kind of leaning towards piercing my ears. This would only count 'good' weight, so with my body type, 26 of those 28 pounds will be pure muscle.

I highly doubt this will end up happening. But hey. Aim high, right? In the interim, my workouts do something, and physically, I feel great. Even if I don't become ripped and huge, being active does wonders for my sanity and my physical health.

No comments: