Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fast moving

It's almost March. This semester is moving quickly.
I'm actually taking classes (contrary to what I'd want you to believe), and there's Greek Sing. I'm actually fairly busy.

And then, there's this whole graduating thing. As I'm looking for a job, and trying to figure out where I'm going to be next year, I can't help but think that I'm ready to move on, go to the next thing. Now that that seems like a reality, I start to be torn. On one hand, I am so done with classes, with my stress level, with all that bullshit. On the other hand, I know a lot of people here. I've met a lot of people this year, too, and in some ways, I wish I had met them earlier, especially the older ones who were actually here earlier. It's not like I have any control over it, but to think that I'll realistically only see these people at all for a couple more months is kind of depressing.

If there's something I should take away from this, maybe it's that I should take some more risks. I'm not going to be around for much longer, I may as well step out and make the time worthwhile. Of course, that's easier said than done.

No comments: