Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More-than-halfway Update

I am no longer in a cabin, giving me some more free time as I try to finish paperwork and be helpful where I can. I have started to compile some highlights of the summer, a list which should be complete by the end:

- "Start pumping some iron, 'cause you're about to have a super-active day, of sports, and fun, with super-hunk Mark Paul Gosler."
- Final Banquet, with Foo Fighters and White Stripes.
- Candlelight, of course.
- Sauna. "Cock out, or get out."
- Bridge-jumping with Luther, and our whole walk.
- Slo-mo gunfights!
- Manhattan with Ben, Simon, Fox, and Adam.
- NoHo with Ben, Simon, Josh, and others.
- The 75 mph Rt.8 run from Litchfield.
- Mortal Kombat!

There you have it. If you don't understand all of them, it's probably better that way. If you want to, ask me. Just be warned. They're...interesting.

No comments: