Saturday, July 01, 2006

Manhattan

We took a day off trip to Manhattan.
SICK.
We were around the Lower East Side, checked out some cool places to eat, jetted over to Greenwich village, walked around, and chilled. Totally awesome. Lots of fun on the car ride too.
Memorable stuff:
"I would like to order...a single littleneck clam, please." So, when at a terribly expensive restaurant, try to escape by ordering the cheapest thing on the menu. Even if it's by piece.
"Uh, this sounds bad, but this song reminds me of my ex-girlfriend." Remember that song, The Bad Touch, by the Bloodhound Gang? Yeah...

Best of all, I parked on the street. In Manhattan. Yes, I am a God. Indeed.

Probably won't be updating too much, but I'll try to keep you all updated.
Next hopeful destination: Visiting Luther in Connecticut. It'll be a week at least before that happens, but hopefully it'll work out.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You have no idea how jealous of you east coast folks I am....

I miss you guys so much and I still have 2 more months till I see everyone. (+??? for Dan...)

At any rate, Bad Touch is awesome, whether or not it reminds you of your ex. (Although it's lots better than like, say, linkin Park ;) "Craaaaaaling in my skiiiiiiiin!" But still... Rowrrr :) )