Sunday, October 15, 2006

If only people knew...

If people knew the truth of the matter, my legs would have been broken about six times over by now. I love it.
The weekend was absolutely amazing, and I even got back to quota with work. I ran a session, my car chase ran out of gas relatively quickly (there is a way to hit 'motive gear', so when the chaser is disabled the first turn...yeah. Didn't anticipate that), but I have a comeback. Which is good. And oh yeah... Patrick was here all weekend, instantaneously making it the best ever. Word.
I got a haircut! My jewfro is dead. Or, at least, trimmed neatly. Kinda. Whatever.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gasp!

Maria said...

egads.

that's me.
and yeah, i'm hoping jim won't really break your legs. i'll try to clarify a "why" on that one...

*rawr*