Monday, October 30, 2006

Inner Conflict and Ruptured Blood Vessels

Well, shit.
This weekend was insane. It did go to show that I have managed to learn some important lessons about a lot of things, which made some elements of my weekend more pleasant than they had been when I tried to incorporate them previously this year.
And this weekend, in addition to the things I expected (crazy parties, having my ass grabbed due to my pants), were things I did not expect. As always.
At this point, I am solid in my philosophy about being honest with myself. And at least one thing that was said did seem to reinforce that my personal "oh shit" moment was coming up soon.
Well, here I am. Don't know what's going to happen next. Things could get wicked interesting within the next week or two...in fact, I think at this point, my life will probably stay pretty damn interesting until I go home for Thanksgiving.
And yeah, on a completely other note, Mr. Fraternity was ridiculous. Robbie, you were amazing.

No comments: