Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"The only good distraction is to kick ass at life"

I've been somewhat persistent since, well, forever.
The idea of stopping something because of its difficulty is foreign to me, and if you get me into it, I'm going to damn well see it through to the bitter end. I feel this is a good philosophy to have in life, as long as you can see when something is hurting rather than helping.
But I'm never going to give up on anything. Not on my dreams, not on my responsibilities, and not on myself.
But especially not on my friends.
It's not that I can't be convinced, but if I think something is truly for the better, I'm going to have to try it before being convinced otherwise. I can understand skepticism, and I'm aware that there are situations where I wouldn't really know.
But I don't believe this is one of those. I believe that in light of a previous bad situation, we can spin things around so fucking hard that everything on the other end will be better than it was before any of this unpleasantness ever happened!
*breathe*
I'm a little emotionally caught up in things. It may take a while.

No comments: