Sunday, January 28, 2007

Caffeine

So, last night was our Jazz Cafe here at AEPi. I get kind of tired at this event every semester, so I caved and had a cup of strong espresso. This, after three weeks of no caffeine, and the month before that drinking only tea occasionally. After the event, I crawled into bed. My head was so wired I could not possibly fall asleep, but my body was so exhausted that I could barely roll over.
It was an experience.
I'm going back to abstaining from all caffeine, and this time I mean it. Things get way too messed up in my head when I'm under the influence of caffeine.

In other news, I'm going to be writing again! After a character of mine died a gory death in our current campaign yesterday, I'm now going to be sidelining it to write a new Cyberpunk campaign that takes place in the old reliable, Night City. In my opinion, it should be really interesting.

Speaking of interesting, I started reading Transmetropolitan this morning. So far, it's really good.

No comments: