Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Evil Plan Redux, Redux

So, yeah. Forget VTT. I'm running this fucker in person.
I'm going to send out the basic info in a few days. We'll probably start playing some time after the 11th of June, because by then we'll have 4 people back here in Pittsburgh. The campaign starts very small, but I have some interesting things planned. Should be fun.

And I have an idea. I've tried to write summaries of sessions, transcribe sessions, and all that, with minimal success. Thanks to Audacity and a few gigs of hard drive space, I'm going to try and record the sessions. This should work fairly well here, as this will not be a campaign involving a lot of side conversations with the GM. The recordings will probably be very random, knowing how gaming goes down, but I think it's worth a shot, especially if we plan on playing more sessions this summer. Not sure what it will gain me, but I want to try it.

I'm getting jumpy...waiting for things makes me jumpy...

No comments: