Monday, July 23, 2007

Recent Stuff

So, I finished Harry Potter. I enjoyed it, suffice it to say. No spoilers here, I'm not going to be a dick. I won't write a full review (I'm sure you can find plenty), but I'll say it follows the path of the previous books, including the darker mood and the increased density of crazy history.

I finished my first revision of my AQ space setting, and have sent it out to my players. My second revision will be a more detailed look at certain areas and events. My third and hopefully final revision will have the entire setting written out in full. I wouldn't be surprised if the third revision is either not finished, or only finished after a long period of time. I'm writing the setting with a strange combination of bottom-up and top-down methods, and I'm now stuck in the middle, knowing both the small area in which the players will start, and the large overall picture. My plan is to bulk up the middle and bottom with parts my players add. All in all, it will be very, very interesting.

No comments: