Friday, February 08, 2008

And finally, weekend

It felt like this week took forever. But now, it's Friday, which means Hillel tonight, chilling and chillaxing, then gaming tomorrow.
My new RPG friend is www.printfreegraphpaper.com. From there, you can print hex sheets! So, I'm going to print a bunch of hex sheets for tomorrow. It should be awesome. Also, tomorrow to me signifies the actual start of this campaign. I'm finally seeing places where things can go in a lot of different directions. I'm actually excited for the possibility of diverging away from my original plans. It could be really good.
This semester has started out being a lot of work. In the next two weeks I really have to push and get ahead of the game, so I can spend next weekend (16th and 17th) with my brother, and not have to worry about any work hanging over my head.

No comments: