Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shutdown

OK, so here's the deal:

Now that I'm essentially done with finals, I need to start packing my room more seriously. My desk and dresser are going to be gone on Wednesday, so both need to be emptied. Additionally, anything I want stored over the summer has to go by Tuesday. So, tomorrow I will finish cleaning out both my desk and my dresser. This means my computer will go away, and come back out maybe Tuesday, maybe Wednesday depending on how long it takes me to clean everything else out. So, I won't be getting emails or anything else for at least all of tomorrow. I'm kind of excited. Kind of still hoping my bike lock key is buried somewhere on this desk.

So yeah. If you need me for something important, call the cell or text message me. If you don't have my number...well, you have until tomorrow morning. Have fun.

I'm excited now. I'm going home soon, and I'll be in Chicago soon after that. Summer will begin.

No comments: