Monday, August 13, 2007

But enough of all that...

Well, I went to a rave on Saturday. It was pretty sweet, but I should have eaten more beforehand.
Also, I've been plugging away at filling in the setting for my space campaign. I found an awesome little piece of software called TerraJ, which has been helping me tremendously in creating the surfaces of my planets. It's on sourceforge, so if you feel like doing some worldbuilding, I highly recommend it.

Dan has also started a little mini-campaign, where Mark, Mike, Lindsey and I are special agents in the 'NSA Deniable Assets Division', meaning we get to be above the law and get all sorts of sweet gadgets, like a four-person stealth helicopter. We've had one session so far, and Dan is going to be trying to run sessions all week this week also. All in all, I've been doing a lot of gaming, and it's been sweet.

No comments: