Saturday, September 08, 2007

"It's Complicated"

I blame Facebook for giving me any incentive to care about others' relationship drama.

In other news, this roleplaying forum has given me a new place to vomit all of my cool ideas on. I want to see how this wiki thing works, though I'm a bit scared about what will happen. In all honesty, the fun of it is seeing where it goes. It's not going to be as totally off the wall as Ghyll, but since we don't have as many people, it wouldn't be efficient to start from random points. If I ever knew 100 interested people, though...
I'm probably going to make the process a little different, now that I've had some time to think about it. For one, there will most likely be an upper bound on the number of pages one can write in a round, to prevent any one person from being more prolific than anyone else. Also, there may be a stage called 'gameplay' instead of or after the last round, where aspects of the wiki are updated and changed as things happen ingame, or to account for possible additions to the world dynamic in the form of backstory or revealed history.
All in all though, I think my set of rules will work well. Seeing how everything emerges, we can decide exactly how kooky and/or cool this will be.

No comments: