Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What rhymes with procrastinate?

Yeah, I have work to do...later.
In the meanwhile, I'll update this thing for the sake of not doing said work.
Wednesday is the point in the week where everything compresses. Either, I get wicked stressed and all my homework piles up, or it all winds out as I've done all my work and don't have enough assignments left to fill in my free time.
Everything's been going slowly so far.
And I'm a little afraid I'm backpedaling, which is stupid.
I guess the more time you have to think about things, the further you get away from your rational core.
I need time to write for the campaign. I'm not feeling this one yet, which kind of sucks. Maybe it'll get better...I just built it up way too much. Maybe I need a break, or just something that gets my juices flowing. I don't know why this isn't.

No comments: