Sunday, November 09, 2008

Randomness b/c I feel like it

I miss the days when coming back drunk after a night of abortive revelry immediately meant a pissy, emo livejournal entry. Admittedly, this applied more to my friends than me, because it was just such entertaining reading (Ha!). I guess it's a combination of voyeurism and Schadenfreude. Clearly, I'm a terrible person. So please, to those whose blogs I read (all two of you), take more time from your busy schedules to rant. Or, point me to some ranty blogs for a good fix.
Well, I'm not drunk, and my revelry tonight was not abortive. Tonight was AEPi's pledge party, and it came together pretty well, despite my initial anxieties. I had fun, and took to heart my personal goal to not take anything too seriously. It worked, because I busted a move, or two, or sixty. It was cool.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

http://darth-snarky.livejournal.com/

Aaron said...

Friends only. Thanks for the irony though.