Wednesday, February 01, 2006

King o' the blogosphere

Not quite game related, but here goes.
I recently deleted my livejournal account, redirecting as much blog traffic as I could here. This blog will remain my creative repository, with the majority of the posts being game or fiction related. Every once in a while, a la Something Positive (the cyberpunk storyline I posted from the comic), I will post something tangential. Tangential is good, so this isn't bad. My self-reflective posts will be transfered to my little black book, so no one will see them, unless I have an emotional connection with you so deep that I end up having sex with you. Hopefully this will happen more often. But until then, expect only more gaming goodness, fictional follies, and tangential tripe.

On the gaming frontier...
I have written my opening scene for GURPS. With that, the cannons are loaded. As soon as I get the word, I can run a campaign.

No comments: