Monday, February 06, 2006

A little bit of random

Well, like the title says. First...
Matisyahu's new Video
Matisyahu has a new album, Youth, which will be out March 7. I'm going to get it, and you should too.
Second...
Last night, as many of you probably know, the Pittsburgh Steelers won the Super Bowl. So, like any self-respecting Pittsburghers, we ran into the streets and celebrated for about two hours or so before cars started getting flipped over and fires being set. It was one of the most sublimely amazing experiences in my short life, to be in a crowd of several thousand people who are all celebrating for the same reason you are.
This past week has been filled with sublimely amazing experiences, maybe not all firsts, maybe not all breaking into the top ten, but I've been able to reset my social gauge, and this means good things for the rest of the semester. That's good, because at the rate I'm going, I'll need all the good things I can get to push me through the workload. Much higher than I expected, but everything should be fine. I'll definitely hit the ground running at the end, no question. It's merely a matter of finding time for everything.
In other news that people may actually care about, GURPS may start within two weeks or so.
My less random gaming related entries should start being consistent then as well.

No comments: