Thursday, February 09, 2006

Overtly Sexual Dance Moves: Onward!!!

The above title describes my night. In brief, my life is being consumed by buggy, class, and Greeksing, and due to abovementioned thing, I'm not minding the dancing so much. This did have a reason, though...GURPS.
I may get characters for my campaign finalized this weekend, in which case I will be running in a week or so. Conclave is the weekend of the 25th, so I may wait until after that to start the campaign. I've talked with some people, and getting an idea of where they want to go, I have a better idea of how the first session will run, and where I'm planning on taking this story. I have a nice little "out" written, so I can easily slide from one of the main foci to the other and still have it make sense. These little things help greatly when you're writing a story that someone else determines the ending to. I still say to anyone at all, if you have any suggestions or advice for me, don't hesitate to comment. Hell, I may even respond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work with the first session - I look forward to seeing where it leads!