Thursday, September 11, 2008

I win at eBay

So, thanks to both the inconvenience of it being in Massachusetts, as well as the warped neck and misadjusted action making it kind of 'broken', I needed to get a new bass, especially since I'm the bassist for the Hillel klezmer band, in theory.

So, I won at eBay. We'll see how this works out, but it is an Epiphone bass, and I bought it for about a hundred bucks. Nice.

In other news, I'm hopefully going to get out a bit this weekend...I really need to be more social, and meet people. If I don't continue to practice now, I'll be dead in the water next year when there's no college campus and no fraternity to rely on. And, just to mix everything up a bit, I'm on a hormonal bender. That's right, a bender. Don't know if it's seasonal, triggered by recent developments, or if it's being provoked by the exercise, but my mind is swimming in so much testosterone right now that I want to explode.

Interpret that as you will.

No comments: