Friday, September 05, 2008

Should have saved the onomatopoeia for this week

In summary:
I want to hit something really hard with something really hard. I am very, very, very frustrated right now.

But, on the sane half of my brain:
So, I sent out an email, and am actually going to start a campaign sometime soon. I've done some very interesting planning, and already have four responses from interested people. I'll probably send them out more detailed instructions regarding character creation at the end of the weekend

Speaking of weekend, I'm being Dexter's navigator for a road rally this weekend, going from Uniontown PA back to Pittsburgh. It should be a lot of fun, especially if I have some wheel time, as driving is one way I can take out my frustration.

Well, that was ADD all over. I'll try to be coherent next week.

No comments: