Sunday, July 17, 2005

New Campaign Setting

I've started writing a new campaign setting. The city, Nuevo Praha, is a European-founded city on the Nuclear pock-marked East Coast of the United States. I'm writing up several new corporations, but since the setting is for 203x (and consequently happens 15 years after 2020 is set), it incorporates Night City (merely its existence) and uses the old corps as trademark properties, so I don't have to rewrite every item available. I will rebrand them, eventually.
I've mapped some basic stuff, including rudimentary public transit. It's going, so I expect to put more work into it over the summer. It should be playable when I go to Pittsburgh, but that may depend on the premier of 203x. I'm waiting eagerly, to be sure.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: