Sunday, July 03, 2005

Well, welcome to the show!

Unlike my other blog attempts, this one has a purpose. I am going to try and highlight my experiences roleplaying, be it my personal favorite game, Cyberpunk 2020, or any other. I'm sure my supply of gaming-related anecdotes is nearly limitless, but in the meanwhile, I should start the self-respecting gamer off with some self-respecting links:

Gamegrene

A site with many interesting and useful articles. Includes some interesting CP stuff, such as an interview with Mike Pondsmith on 203X.

R. Talsorian

The main page for the publisher of Cyberpunk 2020. Some good stuff, links and such, but the one thing I'm looking for is a release date for 203X.

Cyberpunk.co.uk

I "found" this forum today, and immediately liked what I read.

There are many, many more, but I can't possibly list them all, and those sites have link lists. So, go searching. If you're like me, you'll look for a character sheet, and come out with 100MB of game resources. There's a lot out there.

Oh. One more thing.

RandomFandomPress


If you're as much of a geek as I am, you'll find something there. The mods are neurotic/high schoolers, but it's interesting. I occasionally post as kabbalist_ninja, and generally, the board is very quiet. It needs new life.

As this gets a little more set up, and I know there's at least one person reading, I'll go more long-winded about that one time with the Arasaka Riot 8 that ran over the...yeah, it's weird hearing people talking about their sessions, but I've learned a lot in my three years as a Cyberpunk GM, and hope to learn more.

And hey, if you play D&D, leave one here too. Hell, if you play Champions, Vampire, Rifts...anything. Even Shadowrun.

No comments: