Monday, July 14, 2008

Aaron wins at AWKWARD.

In related news, I hate phones.

Sometimes, as I'm seeing, you can't let an opportunity slip by. I've been letting this story idea percolate in my head, and slowly but surely, my enthusiasm has waned significantly. This always seems to happen. On the plus side, I still like the idea. However, that does me little good when I have much less motivation to write it. Oh well.
Strike when the iron is hot, so they say. Writing, like many things, is something where you have to get over the initial hump to really get into the good stuff.

I still feel like I want to write about something I can relate to. However, my life is boring, no one wants to read a novel about cars, and I feel more like writing about roleplaying than writing on subject matter that would belong in a game. Though, that last sentence gave me a perverse idea for a story. This one's very vague, will need some serious flesh.

Back in a few. (hours? days? weeks? who knows?)

No comments: