Friday, July 25, 2008

May 5, 2005

The fun thing about so many things in life is that you have absolutely no clue what's going to happen. This would include prom, moving, spontaneously kissing someone in a hallway in the middle of Eastern Europe...you know.
I've always panicked about the little details of events like this. But once it's completely out of your control, it tends to be more relaxing. Especially when you know that even if some little detail is awry, most likely, the night will go well. In some bizarre twist, one of the sub-clauses of Murphy's law is: "The more you worry about it, the less worrisome it will be." Which is a good thing, really.


So, all in all, I got it, somehow. I don't know. I was doing more old-year voyeurism, and this came up. It's interesting, because I wrote it. Just thought it'd be worth sharing.

All this old-year voyeurism is kind of hard without my own livejournal to look back on, but in some way, it's probably healthier not to be able to read any of the vile ranting, because there was definitely a fair amount of that. Oh well.


See below post. It's about metal, and therefore way more interesting.

1 comment:

Maria said...

That intrigues me.
Somehow.