Saturday, July 05, 2008

The adventure continues

Hopefully, only one or two more days without regular internet access.

White Sox game tonight. Should be interesting, I've never been in a skybox before.

Ever get that feeling people are talking about you? I guess I should rephrase that. Have you ever heard or read something someone said or wrote, and thought it was about you, though you had no way to be sure? If I'm wrong, I should stop being so paranoid. If I'm right, I guess I have a reason to be ticked, because someone isn't being forthcoming with me about what they actually think.

Forthcoming...that's what my boss said I need to be more of. I need to me more willing to offer my opinions without prompting, and say what's on my mind. This was meant primarily in a professional sense, in terms of being an engineer, but he indicated examples in social situations, and was right to say it was something I should think about.

More on leaving the comfort zone.

The 4th was cool, saw fireworks, went to a barbecue. Nice.

No comments: