Saturday, June 10, 2006

3...2...1...

Luther says yes (incredibly, due to travel things), Lindsey says yes, Immanuel says yes, Jay says yes, and we've also got Lindsey's friend Alex. Go figure.
We are go for launch!
I'm still accepting people through the weekend, but it is happening. E-mail me with plot and/or character ideas. I have a plot idea that occurs in my previous campaign world, but instead of in the reconstructed US, it would occur in a city in New Britain called Somerset. The center of the large city is the picturesque Somerset University, one of the few private universities that is not corporate-subsidized (see The Big U, Neal Stephenson), and is trying suspiciously hard to keep its students and faculty away from corporate interests. Considering Somerset is a Cyberpunk city with all the trimmings, and is very directly controlled by real estate mogul Garrett Heinz, this is quite the difficult task.
As I've said many times before, this will be based on story, so backstory and contacts will both be incredibly important. I will be mailing out a primer list of character-safe information on the setting by the end of the weekend. If possible, I'd like to see character sheets by the end of next week. No need to have nice sheets, just something in a format I can easily read at my computer.
And once again, though I do have a setting idea, email me if you want to do something different, or if you have specific ideas you want me to work in.

No comments: