Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weird shit happened today

My brother is trying to learn how to unicycle. Yes, he has a unicycle. At the very least, it's a lot of fun to watch.
I borrowed his skateboard and tooled around, but one good smack on the pavement discouraged me from continuing in that endeavour. I'll get back on the trail tomorrow, which should satiate my EXTREME! needs a little bit.
I also put my bandana on again today, using a better (and more correct) tying method. When forced down, my hair is about down to my jawline. I'm wondering if I can add another three inches and keep it going up. Probably not, but the results may look interesting.
That's it for today. Stay tuned tomorrow for the next episode of Temp Agency! and the premier of Supermarket: the Night Shift. Yeah, that's I've been reduced to. At least, if they do hire me, the pay is halfway decent.

No comments: