Thursday, August 24, 2006

Apples to Apples

Calm: Challenger Explosion
Visionary: Helen Keller

The night was hilarious.
Rush is, aside from the sleep deprivation, really amazing. I love the new people we're meeting, and the freshman class is pretty sweet (and in a lot of cases pretty hot, I was checking out the picbook).

This does mean I haven't had much time for writing...not a single person from the group has given me suggestions as to what setting they want, and that makes me sad.

Come on! I need some help to make our game awesome. Help me out, guys.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

you never asked...

Anonymous said...

Apples to Apples

I played once, and the catagory was Spineless. So I looked through my cards, and knew what others would say, so I layed down Helen Keller.

My friend couldn't stop laughing.
Everyone else hated me.