Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Quick Pre-Pittsburgh Update

So, I'm home. Remembering the joys of our plumbing as I'm sitting here in a towel, awaiting the return of hot water. Woo.
Camp made my summer, but I'm glad to be home. For one, it means I'll be on my way back to school very, very soon. But for two, it means I'm not spending as much money anymore, which is very good, because the amount I spent on gas/oil/fuel injector cleaner was just too much. I'll hopefully get a job at school, and if not, I'll participate in research studies. That should get at least a little bit of bank account enhancement.
I recovered a bunch of my old notes from my Cyberpunk campaign senior year...they are really good, I must say. That campaign was well-planned, and very character focused. I should snag my old notebook from my brother, see if I can't find any of my handwritten stuff. I'm thinking of running 2020 at school, so they may come in handy.
It is good to be home. As much as I can see the humor in it, there is a certain disruption when campers are getting quiet to get ready for bed, and one busts out with
"MY PILLOW IS A FUCKING GRENADE!"
Not my cabin, one of the two week cabins...youngest campers there. Think about that for a second.

Oh well. Back in Pittsburgh on Friday, people. Let's party.

No comments: