Thursday, August 24, 2006

My decision is Final

"...You're such a cliche...behind your Mirrorshades..."
-Scornopia-Chemlab-

With that, I've made up my mind to stick with Cyberpunk. I really want to run 2020, though what I end up running has a lot to do with player input...I think whatever it is, it can be made really fuckin' cool. I listened to this song, and it got me in the mood...the cyberpunk mood, that is. Chemlab will become a central part of the game soundtrack bit, which consists of the following at present:
The Deus Ex Soundtrack
The Process - Skinny Puppy
Front by Front - Front 242
Pulse - Front 242
Total Terror - Front Line Assembly
Re-Wind - Front Line Assembly
Artificial Soldier - Front Line Assembly
East Side Militia - Chemlab
Oxidizer - Chemlab
Psalm 69 - Ministry
A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste - Ministry
Filthpig - Ministry
The Dark Side of the Spoon - Ministry
Animositinsomnia - Ministry
Houses of the Mole - Ministry
Rio Grande Blood - Ministry
Herzeleid - Rammstein
Sehnsucht - Rammstein
Mutter - Rammstein
Reise, Reise - Rammstein
Rosenrot - Rammstein
Topping From Below - P.M.T.
American Made Music to Strip By - Rob Zombie
Labyrinth - Juno Reactor
UAIOE - KMFDM
Hau Ruck - KMFDM

My list of artists to acquire/watch now includes Panzer Ag, Nitzer Ebb, Funker Vogt, VNV Nation, Cabaret Voltaire, among others. Any suggestions for Cyberpunk appropriate music, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: