Thursday, August 03, 2006

Love/Hate Relationship: Internet Memes

Pretend your life was a movie, and choose what songs would be on the soundtrack for what scene.

Opening Credits: My Descent into Madness - The Eels


Fast/Crazy Car Driving Scene: Jesus Built My Hotrod - Ministry
Stroll Through Town: Solid - The Dandy Warhols
High School Flashback Scene: Backstabber - The Dresden Dolls
Nostalgic Scene: Fire of Heaven/Altar of Earth - Matisyahu
Bitter, Angry Scene: My Sweet Insanity - Dog Fashion Disco
Break-up Scene: We Used To Know - Jethro Tull
Regret Scene:
Shores of California - The Dresden Dolls
Nightclub/Bar Scene: The Single - Automato

Sad, Breakdown Scene: Sing - The Dresden Dolls
Mellow Scene: Red Right Ankle - The Decemberists
Dreaming Scene: Cheap Day Return - Jethro Tull
Sex Scene: How We Do - Mount Sims
Contemplation Scene: Slipstream - Jethro Tull
Death Scene: Drink To The Dead - Clutch
Funeral Scene: Going To Your Funeral Part 1 - The Eels

Closing Credits:
Professional Killer - KMFDM

Yeah, I like music memes. Send me another one, whydontcha?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrasing it is.


How many songs:

Sort by song title:
First Song:
Last Song:

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: :
Longest Song:

Sort by album:
First Song:
Last Song:

Top Five Most Played Songs:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

First song that comes up on Shuffle:

Search ....
"sex", how many songs come up?
"death", how many songs come up?
"love", how many songs come up?
"you", how many songs come up?

Lindsey said...

You should also do this one (it's not completely music, but it's funny XD )

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.