Monday, September 11, 2006

Oh how I hate to get up in the morning

I went for a short run this morning. I'm not sure how long it was...I circumnavigated campus, went down into Oakland, and came back...somewhere between 2-3 miles. Judging from my pace, I'd say somewhere upwards of 2.5. It was a good run, and the resulting shower was excellent as well. I hope I'll get back into the whole running thing...but I know I'm not good at keeping these things up. And extra hour of sleep is way to tempting.

I have some ideas for this campaign, but the story line in its entirety will most likely come out of the consequences of the first two or three sessions. I'm going to start mapping out places in 9-block squares. Hopefully, the whole set of situations will be determined, because right now, I only have two areas to plot: the Ward, and the Petrochem office. But with the amount of actual work I have to do (read: school), that may be all I can tackle right now. Ah well. One more week of Rush, then cooling down.

No comments: