Saturday, September 02, 2006

So I was doing some math...

So, yeah. September is the ninth month of the year. Number nine. If you are entering into the tenth month of something, in September, that means that it started in December. Logical, right? Makes sense to me. However, by December, there was something that hadn't happened yet...so someone made a serious mistake. Either with their math, or with something else.


That was weird and cryptic.

So yeah. For ten bucks, I purchased a webcam off of misc.market, for the intention of using it with Skype. So yeah, as if I don't already look at myself in mirrors too often, now I can do it without ever leaving my desk. And I can make embarassing video of myself as well. Woo.

1 comment:

Maria said...

now that's an attractive picture right there...