Monday, September 04, 2006

We have returned

I met my group for some Cyberpunk last night. We started creating characters, and it's looking very good...this campaign will be very interesting, to say the least.

I've been trying to use this Excel database for the characters...it is frustrating to use, though it does do what I need it to do...after I hit it mentally. Oy.

I have a few campaign ideas, though I'm unsure what I'm going to do quite yet. When I have finished characters in front of me, I'll make a more hard and fast decision. I'm going to try and run this game with more attention to detail, and also more development. My plan right now is to build up small areas, and then build up the city from there. I may do Boston...but I'm unsure. The area I'm going to start with will be no larger than 18 city blocks...connected by subways. I'll look at the city map, and start building some ideas up. If I have more detailed maps, it's going to encourage a much better utilization of the city resources I have at my fingertips. Well, we'll see what happens.

No comments: