Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So, here's my idea

I base writing on my life. It's how I do it. Right now, I sometimes wish my life was simple. Not necessarily simple in execution, but straightforward in goal, rather than having conflicting physical, emotional and interpersonal desires turning my whole existence into a scheduling nightmare. No, just one simple goal I can work on at a time. So here comes the caricature:

Lance is a college student, plagued by academic pressure and a failing relationship with his old high school girlfriend. His perspective on life is mutilated forever when he falls into an alternate dimension, dealing with drug-dealing panda bears and a large knitting-oriented crime syndicate to fulfill his ultimate quest: pick up a bag of Cheetos.

Yeah, I'm crazy. But what do you think?

1 comment:

Maria said...

I like the premise.
Sounds familiar.
Especially the cheetos.
I mean...what?