Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday

It's Friday. I have three classes, And I actually get a break for lunch.
I will meet up with my group on Sunday. There is a chance of starting up a campaign, and the prospect of that is very exciting.

It's been an odd week, and next week will be even odder, with me needing to stay up insane hours to ensure I observe all traffic flow through this house. Damn Rush.
I've realized people have issues. Woo. Things that I find to be, in this order, absolutely counterintuitive, and completely intolerable. Because people are stupid. Woo.
I may be a victim of the three-wall bang attack this weekend. I am not looking forward to this, hilarious as it may be.

I'm going to go eat breakfast. Because Honey Bunches of Oats taste good, and there's no sense in being bitter at a person so superficial they never would have noticed unless you knocked them out and postered it to their face. What? Me resentful? Nah...
I'm withdrawing from this dating thing. It's so fucking blah.

But in better news, I've gathered my campaign material...the maps from the MBTA website are indeed pretty sweet. I may see if there are similar system maps for Pittsburgh as well. The campaign has not been very thoroughly planned yet, but I have a lot of ideas.

No comments: