Thursday, April 06, 2006

An aside and an afront (and an apun)

I realized I have, in the past three blogs, used the phrase "self-centered drama queen with no bearing on reality" 6-7 times, to describe 3-4 different people, and they've all disliked it.


YAY! I have a favorite insult now!

But anyways... this weekend is formal, there is also a four-square tournament, which my Becket years should have equipped me very well for. Additionally, I may run tomorrow night, God-willing. I actually have a plan which should be cool. And if it falls apart, I have an entry for Lambda Squad (severe inside joke, but at least my players like it). I kind of want to write more stuff for AQ, but if I thought I had time to do it I'd be kidding myself. Same with that story, unfortunately. I may have had fun with that.
I also find out about my job appointment next Monday. *crosses fingers*
Got my new passport. I look much less disturbing...but way more badass.

No comments: