Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I don't do memes, I swear!

Boredom makes me do such as this:

Use your i-pod, computer, whatever music player of your choice and putit on shuffle. Answer each question with the title of each song thatplays. Don't cheat!!!

1. How does the world see you?
Palestina - Ministry

2. Will I have a happy life?
Somebody Got Murdered - The Clash

3. What do my friends think of me?
Mr. Clean - The Jam

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Dreams of Children - The Jam

5. How can I make myself happy?
Sally - Gogol Bordello

6. What should I do with my life?
Steel Monkey - Jethro Tull

7. Will I ever have children?
Halloween - The Dead Kennedys

8. What is some good advice for me?
Hate and War - The Clash

9. How will I be remembered?
Cat's Squirrel - Jethro Tull

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Katamari on the Rock - Yu Miyake, Masayuki Tanaka

11. What's my current themesong?
Clean Living - RJD2

12. What do others think is my current themesong?
Nazi Punks Fuck Off - The Dead Kennedys

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Stein Um Stein - Rammstein

14. What type of women do I like?
Peace of Mind - Boston

15. How's my love life?
Song About Old Roller Coaster - Bear Vs. Shark

2, 3, 10, 11, 12, and 14 are interesting. 4 Really worries me. It's kind of funny.

No comments: