Thursday, April 13, 2006

Reprise

Things are back to normal now. I'll go to classes today, finally get the articles I need for my paper from the library, and hopefully pick up the phone. I really annoy myself sometimes.
This weekend starts Build Week, so, in addition to studying for that physics test and doing that calc homework, I'm going to be building a lot of Booth. This should be interesting...and at least I can try to convince myself that the reason I haven't made the call is that I know I'm so spectacularly busy this weekend. That shouldn't stop me...I want to keep the line of communication open, even if it doesn't lead to anything in particular.
In other, random news, I have listened to the album Blast Tyrant, by Clutch. It's pretty damn good. I'm not a huge metal fan, but these guys are exactly what I'm looking for.

No comments: