Monday, April 10, 2006

So far...

Well, I found out that I didn't get the job here, so I'm going to be in Boston during the summer. It kind of throws a wrench in my plans for room improvement among other things, but it means I'll probably make a bit more money, and get to spend some intimate quality time with my car. Very few people that I want to spend any amount of time with are going to be in the Boston area, with only a very small handful from CMU. And then, Zach, Patrick (maybe, he's a busy dude), and...Dan will be back, which will be awesome. Haven't seen him in a good 6 months. So, if anyone wants an excuse to travel to Boston, there's me. (yeah. right.)
In other news...I'm going to pick up that fucking phone...and make a call. At this point, I refuse to regret being an indecisive fuck. The last time I swallowed it and made a move, wonderful things happened.

No comments: