Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another crazy neurotic sideshow act

Yeah, I'm wigging again.
But first. I am...Motor. That's right, we finally got our nicknames. Highlights: Robbie is "Won the Game", Andrew is "Aaron".
Now, back to me being flippy. So, I did it again. I threw inhibition to the wind (yes, I did that with no help, riiiighht...), and then suddenly, find myself in another quandary. Good lord, will I ever stop hitting on people? At this rate no, because it's been working at a frighteningly successful rate. This was probably not a bad thing in the long run...in the short run, it fucks things up. I no longer have the elbow room to procrastinate...Which means another phone call. Or three. Depending. I have a plan, actually (NO! Really?!), so in theory, I may escape by the scruff of my neck.
I don't really get it...I think, in the past two weeks, I have had more luck flirting than I have in the other 18 years of my life. And it's caused me nothing but confusion and pain because I managed going through high school doing essentially nothing of this sort. I am learning, but not evidently quickly. Unfortunately, these mistakes kind of involve other people, and that does bother me that I could screw up something between me and someone else.
Anyone I can vaguely emulate in terms of dating does this. For the longest time, I thought it was kind of immoral, but hey, now I'm doing it too! You know, kind of making approaches to multiple people and then deciding later which way you're going to go. I mean, in this case, it kind of makes sense, and I'm going to try and make this logical and less evil in the coming week. But fuck waiting...I'm going to have to make a call tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll wig again.

Isn't this fun? But hey, at least having something to worry about like this strokes my ego. Wow. I'm so screwed.

No comments: