Monday, May 01, 2006

Sanity Check

Well, I've written nearly half of my paper, and as a result, feel significantly better about a lot of shit. Academic shit, at least.
I'm on a bit of a break now...wait to hear from Andrew regarding physics, and then, if that's done before 11, maybe write a bit more paper. Otherwise, it can wait. At this rate, I'll have no problem being done by the due date.
Other problems, I suppose. I'm still easily intimidated about the whole thing, which makes it hard for me to just pick up the phone...I'll do it though. I'll hate myself if I don't.
On one hand, I'm kind of glad I haven't done anything horrifically serious, because then I'd really be screwing things up wth people. I just wish I could have made it easier on myself. I made a few poor choices, but I've just been way too indecisive about everything. I hope people can be sympathetic...or at least empathetic. Sympathetic was most likely the wrong word. Whatever (grammar weevil strikes again! don't know what the grammar weevil is? tough shit! chew it!).
In other news...I'm back in two weeks. That's weird. I'll worry about the weirdness later...in the meanwhile, I should get emotionally ready for finals, and find about 10-20 cubic feet of packing space. Boxes, anyone?

No comments: