Wednesday, May 03, 2006

KMFDM - Free Your Hate

So yeah, my music taste has expanded quite significantly, with the largest players being:

Prog (Still): Jethro Tull, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, King Crimson, Camel, Atomic Rooster, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment
Industrial: Front Line Assembly, Front 242, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Rammstein, KMFDM
Indie-ish: The Dresden Dolls, The Dandy Warhols, The Eels, Gogol Bordello, Dismemberment Plan
Dance-ish: The Faint, Electric Six, Radio 4
Punk: The Clash, The Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, Flogging Molly, Fugazi
Reggae-ish: Matisyahu

OK. Done with that. Now onto the actual entry.
The one thing I hate about my behavior is my paranoia. The feeling that when you do not act, or when you act and do something you may not have wanted to do, everyone else automatically knows...and reacts in the worst possible way. How many times will I have to prove to myself that it's not as bad as I make it out to be...I really exaggerate everything in my head...and then get paranoid about it. It bothers me to no end. I worry, stew, and refuse to approach an issue, but when I finally do, nothing bad happened, I was just being paranoid. Grr.
It's like I said before...I'm unused to being successful at this whole social thing, so now I'm in a new position, and don't exactly know how to deal with it. Which, to say the least, is annoying and frustrating.
Things will make more sense next year. At least then, I'll be rolling with it the whole year instead of waiting til like fucking February or March. Ah, the joys of being single. Heh. Right.

No comments: