Friday, May 19, 2006

I hate the stupid motherfucking SIO.

I've gotten two grades posted....the two I already knew. ARRGH. Well, at least I can pretend my GPA is 3.6 while I'm waiting for the other two.
This week has been...filled with crap. Weather sucked, illness sucked, being home in general kind of sucked.
Oh well. I'm in a better mood. Listening to the album Amenaza Al Mundo by Fantomas, which is the WEIRDEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD. But, I'm still listening to it, which says something.

I have been given a few reasons to dance my irony dance. There's no one here to enjoy my irony dance, especially since my ironic happenings tend to be focused back in the Burgh, though they're spread all over the eastern seaboard and beyond.
I downloaded Illinois by Sufjan Stevens. Despite my current metal leanings, it's really good, and I like it a lot. I can dance my irony dance to Chicago. (good song. apparently the city's nice too, but I've never been.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It *is* a nice city! And you totally should dance yourself up here (or down here? pft, latitude.) I don't know what we have that Boston doesn't, besides easier navigation... but where's the fun in that, I suppose. ;)

SIO treated me like crap, being that, my cumulative GPA was still below 2.0 till the final day for grades. ^^;; But it did all work out in the end. ^^;

Lindsey