Saturday, May 20, 2006

Okay, so I'm either...

1. insane. Cabin fever has gotten the best of me, and this has come across my mind because I am apeshit bonkers now.
2. finally bowed to another of my many subconscious nags. That maybe this has been on my mind for some time (a year, even?) and finally my mind is like "fuck it, you'll consciously know it now, I'm tired".

Either way, I'm clearly a masochist that can't let a good thing be. If all was right with my head, I'd spend the summer being very engrossed in work, car, music, friends. Done. Not an issue. Yeah, but that would require things going in reality like they do in your head. Which never happens. Ever.
At least it's not the "let's unearth old demons and make lots of shit really awkward". Now it's more like "let's pretend you didn't know what all of the previous shit was about and pretend it's just occurred to you".
Neither of those phrases really described anything that's actually going on. That was a large crock of shit there. Give me a minute.
OK. I'll leave it at this. My willingness to accept it means that a few previous behavior patterns made a lot of sense, without giving them really cheesy explanations.
This may sound random, but I'm still kind of curious as to whether or not there are any current CC seniors who plan on attending CMU next year. I guess seeing people in Macbeth tonight reminded me of that. Good show though.

No comments: