Monday, May 29, 2006

Keinan's music quotes

Uncensored, from the source, my brother himself:
"I power the small massive...with my penis." In reference to an Asian Dub Foundation song.
"I fought the law, and then they fucked me." The Clash. Or Bobby Fuller. It was actually the Dead Kennedys version.
"Yes?"
"No." My brother likes Yes. Apparently he doesn't like them enough.
"Hymie's Basement? Who is Hymie, and where is his basement?"
"Down my throat." I don't want to know, I don't want to know, I don't want to know...
"Who is this?"
"Van Morrison?"
"I'm going to go kill myself now." I guessed Van Morrison. It would have been less embarrassing if it wasn't The Rolling Stones. The second time I guessed Van Morrison, it was the Dead Kennedys. It turns out my brother doesn't even own any Van Morrison.

No comments: