Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wrapup

Day started at 10pm: was showered, had cake, went out for half off. Overall, quite awesome. Got back, talked a bit, watched Awesometown (wtf?).

Learned something, learned to pay closer attention to whatever the fuck it is you do when not paying attention. And learn that when you don't pay attention, you miss certain details.

I will not deny any accusations of being a stupid freshman. God damn it.
I mean, it's bad enough when you realize something after the fact and think to yourself, 'oh shit, that was not a good idea'...it's worse when it has a chance of affecting something that actually matters to you.
Even three months ago, this was so not me. This was never even a glimmer in my mind. How could I have seen myself as so far above it and yet fall into the same trap as everyone else?
That's the problem with inherent nerdiness...when you suddenly find yourself attractive to others, you're unprepared for how easily you can get fucked over.

I'm also very paranoid. I've been paranoid since forever though. I really wish I had more than a single word to go on.

No comments: